My Community

Seeking testers again!

fitkoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I encountered a nice deal on some Cpanel resellers hosting.

It isn't self managed, like directadmin. It doesn't feature a custom set up with distributed computing to make for super fast web apps. It isn't as spacious and plans are smaller.

But it is Cpanel hosting I can offer for free, which is apparently what everyone wants.

I've never used Cpanel on the resellers side, only as a user before, so there may be some learning curve in getting everything set up right, but hopefully it will be  a bit smoother than setting up directadmin since the server is already configured by the host. Host nodes are Intel Xeon E3 with dual Gb uplink located in Los Angeles.

I currently have 20 cpanel accounts available.

Included with each account:
  • (roughly) 5GB disk space
  • (roughly) 250GB data transfer
  • Unlimited domains
  • Unlimited databases
Cloudlinux specifications per Cpanel user:
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):
  • CPU - 100%
  • I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
  • IOPS Limit - 15,000
  • Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
  • EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
  • NPROC Limit - 220
  • INODE Limit - No limit
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 03:43:45 pm by fitkoh »

fChk

• Hosted Member
    • View Profile
The specs are pretty good for a free web hosting service. Sign me on, please. Another 5GB web space is always welcomed!

fitkoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@fChk your account has been provisioned. I sent credentials to you via private message through the forums.

deanhills

• Gatekeeper
    • View Profile
Hi @fitkoh  Somehow I missed this discussion.  Not sure how that happened.

I'm always very interested in cpanel hosting.  Not sure whether this offer expired but am curious in the first instance where it fits in and how you managed to get it.  I don't think I've heard yet of a package deal that offers cpanel reseller for free.  That's a great deal for sure.  Did you get it with a hardware bundle purchase and where did you manage to get it from?

I'm on the DirectAdmin test at the moment.  Do you wish to continue the test, or can I move on to the cpanel reseller test.  I think I prefer cpanel, but if you think there's still some more to achieve with DirectAdmin I'll stay with DirectAdmin, or I could do both.  As you wish.  If cpanel works then I can move all of my Websites from DirectAdmin test to the cpanel reseller test.

fitkoh

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi @fitkoh  Somehow I missed this discussion.  Not sure how that happened.

I'm always very interested in cpanel hosting.  Not sure whether this offer expired but am curious in the first instance where it fits in and how you managed to get it.  I don't think I've heard yet of a package deal that offers cpanel reseller for free.  That's a great deal for sure.  Did you get it with a hardware bundle purchase and where did you manage to get it from?

I'm on the DirectAdmin test at the moment.  Do you wish to continue the test, or can I move on to the cpanel reseller test.  I think I prefer cpanel, but if you think there's still some more to achieve with DirectAdmin I'll stay with DirectAdmin, or I could do both.  As you wish.  If cpanel works then I can move all of my Websites from DirectAdmin test to the cpanel reseller test.

Feel free to continue testing as you please. While the service is in light usage it would be helpful to try out as many things as possible.

The service is a resellers hosting package, probably similar to what's being used at freecloudhost.org, albeit a smaller package. Additional cpanel accounts are not free but I can get more at a rate of  $0.22 USD/year I believe.